Should you not wish to be bound by any aspect of this policy, please leave the site immediately.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Google Analytics and AdWords” are a set of services we utilise to better understand the experience of anybody accessing our website. As with the below section this is to allow us to better understand how people are brought to our site, their experience on our site and the demographics of those accessing the service.
Additionally, when you make a contact request with us through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Enquires Information.” This information is needed for us to be able to fulfil the request.
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the submitted Information that is collected to fulfil information requests submitted through the Site (including brochure requests, arranging for a visit to one of our homes and enquires about potential job vacancies). Additionally, we use this enquiry Information to:
Communicate with you in order to fulfil the requests;
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information relating to our products or services.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name, address and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high-quality service.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the ease of access to the needed information).
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message or post with information, news and offers on Our products. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you.
The telephone numbers on this website may be connected to recording platforms. We use such recordings for training and call monitoring purposes, as well as a way to further improve our services.
All Cookies used by and on Our Site, are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a prompt requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings, but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
When you place an information request through the Site, we will maintain your request and contact Information for our records to ensure we can provide the information requested. If you wish to have this submitted information deleted please contact us on the address below. We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in sections.
Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes. In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Grosvenor House 7 Horseshoe Crescent, Beaconsfield, HP9 1LJ, United Kingdom