Where you reside is a care home managed by Gracewell Operations (Ascot) Limited, SSL Caversham OpCo LP, SSL Farnham Common OpCo LP, SSL Highgate OpCo LP, Signature of Reigate (Operations) Limited, Revera Signature Opco LLP (“OpCos”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are the owners of these care homes and Signature will be sharing your personal data with us.
What Data We Collect and Use
We collect the following personal data from Signature:
- the postcode of your previous residence,
- your current rental and care rate, and ancillary charges
Use of Your Data
We will use the postcode of your previous residence where it is in our legitimate interests to undertake statistical analysis. The results of the analysis will be used by us to manage our business and to inform us whether to buy/build a care home in a particular geographical area.
We will use details of your current rental and care rate, and ancillary charges, where it is in our legitimate interests to comply with applicable laws and as part of our ongoing compliance efforts.
Your Right to Object – Please note that you have a right to object to processing of your personal data where that processing is carried out for our legitimate interests.
Sharing of Your Data
Your personal data will be shared with our affiliates and business partners including any any [Signature] group company. Such transfers will be made subject to all appropriate safeguards, including, where applicable, on the basis of a relevant adequacy decision or the use of standard contractual clauses. Further details can be obtained by using the contact details below.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We will keep your personal data as long as it is necessary and relevant for our business. The criteria used to determine the retention periods include:
- how long the personal data is needed to provide the services and operate the business;
- the type of personal data collected; and
- whether we are subject to a legal, contractual or similar obligation to retain the personal data (e.g., mandatory data retention laws, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of litigation or disputes).
Your Data Protection Rights
You have certain rights which may be subject to limitations and/or restrictions. These rights include the right to:
- request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of your personal data; and
- the right to data portability.
All such requests should be submitted using the contact details below.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with your local data protection authority.
For more information on the collection, use, disclosure, retention and processing of your personal data please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org