News & Events at Signature at Reigate Grange
Please see below for some of the events taking place at Signature at Reigate Grange over the coming weeks. If you would like to arrange a personal tour, please book a visit here
Funding and Planning Your Care
Evening Discussion at Reigate Grange
Mark Barnett, Financial Adviser and Care Fee Planning Specialist from Providence Care, and member of SOLLA (The Society of Later Life Advisers), will discuss the various methods of paying for care for self-funders. He will go through what might still be available from the Local Authority and the NHS, and also answer the following questions:
- How will any proposed new legislation work regarding care fee funding in the future?
- Will I have to sell my property to pay for care?
- Can I cap the amount that could potentially be spent on care fees?
- How can I ensure that I don’t run out of funds and can therefore remain in my care home of choice?
- Are there any estate planning or tax advantages?
The intention is for the presentation to last for around 30 minutes, and Mark will then be available for Q&A and more private consultations can be arranged separately.
Wednesday 29th November 2023 at 6pm
To be held at Signature at Reigate Grange
This informative evening will provide an overview of the various options and consideration when it comes to care-fee planning. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place at this event. Spaces are limited so early booking is advisable.