What to expect when you contact us via our website
- When you email us, unless specified otherwise our Client Liaison Manger will make contact with you by phone within 24 hours.
- During the call we will endeavour to find out more about your personal situation and will give you an overview of how we may be able to support you moving forward.
- We will discuss the different types of care provision we can offer at your chosen location along with the home’s individualised facilities, our pricing structures and the fundamentals of our contract.
- Should you wish to, we can send you a Key Facts Sheet in relation to staying at a Signature Care Home in the post.
- If you have requested email correspondence, we will aim to reply within 24 hours sending you a link to the website where you can easily access details of what our Care Homes have to offer along with FAQ’s relating to our terms and conditions, contracts, pricing, guidance on funding and our complaints process. In addition, should you require, we will also post you a Key Facts Sheet.
What to expect when you call us with an enquiry
- When you phone a Signature Care Home directly, our friendly reception team will help guide you to the most appropriate member of staff to assist you. This would normally be our Client Liaison Manager but any member of our senior team will be able to support with your enquiry.
- During our call we will aim to find out more about your circumstances. We understand that every situation is unique, so we can discuss how Signature will support you through your journey and how to find the most appropriate care for yourself or your loved one.
- We will talk you through our Key Facts Sheet, pricing structure, assessment process and direct you to our website to enable you to see our terms and conditions which includes our standard contract.
- We will invite you to visit our Care Home at a convenient time for yourself to discuss your requirements in more detail.
What to expect when you visit us
- Your visit to our home will be a great opportunity to find out everything you need to make an informed decision on your care needs for yourself or your loved one.
- Our Client Liaison Manager will invite you to have a conversation in the privacy of our family room to discuss your situation in more detail and talk you through our Key Facts Sheet. During your visit, you will have the opportunity to view the different room types we offer, our “In House facilities”, menu choices and full activity programme.
- After your individualised tour we can offer you additional guidance on care assessment and pricing. We will offer hard copies of our template agreements, complaints procedures and terms and conditions.
- We will also provide details on the type of care we offer, our staffing structure and specific details of the facilities in our individual homes.
- We will talk you through what will happen should you wish to move in, our assessment process and arrange a follow up call or meeting with you.
- If at this stage you would like to progress to an assessment we will talk you through any additional information and arrange a suitable day and time with one of our experienced clinical team.
What to expect when you move into your new home
- Should you wish to move into one of our homes, we ask for a reservation deposit equal to 2 weeks’ residence fees which will secure your apartment. We will provide you with a receipt which details the terms and conditions of the reservation deposit. The reservation deposit receipt also confirms that should you move into the home, the deposit will be deducted from your first invoice.
- Upon receipt of the reservation deposit we will ask you to complete a form that will request access to yourself or your loved one’s GP reports and we will detail any further requirements enabling us to better understand who would be the most appropriate contacts.
- When our clinical team have completed your assessment, they will be able to provide your Client Liaison Manager with your final individual pricing.
- We will then send a “Confirmation of Fees letter” and fully completed contract for yourself or your loved one to review.
- We will then discuss a suitable day for you to move into your new home, arrange for contracts to be signed and look forward to welcoming you. Should you decide not to move into the home then we will fully refund your deposit.